Why choose Prefabricated Houses?
- Construction speed: The main advantage in prefab houses is the combination of project completion speed with low cost.
- Predefined cost: It is important that the cost is pre-estimated accurately from the beginning, making it easier for a proper budget, excluding unpleasant surprises.
- Co-ordination of construction: As the entire process, from the prefabrication of the frame parts in the factory to the assembly and full completion, as well as completion of the project are carried out by a single company.
- Specialized technicians: The installation of each residence is carried out by specialized technicians of our company, who belong to the permanent staff.
- Precise timetable: Every investor knows from the beginning the exact start date as well as the exact date of completion and delivery of the prefab house.
- Quality certificates: Our certified constructions guarantee the quality of individual materials and integrated houses.
- Ecology: Wood is the most important raw material of our houses, is an ecological and recyclable construction material, that does not harm the ecosystem.
- Energy saving: Prefab houses, with their thermal insulation properties, solve the problem of constant rise in energy costs.
What you should know
The solution of a prefab house acquires more and more supporters, as it offers more security, is time – resistant and stylish.
An additional advantage of prefab houses is the reduced running and maintenance costs, compared to conventional houses.
The buying public seems to prefer the solution of prefabrication, significantly reducing the time of its removal.
Advantages of prefabricated houses
- Great delivery speed (just a few weeks from the beginning of the project).
- Important financial benefit in relation to conventional constructions and accurately predetermined costs, without surprises or excesses.
- Excellent quality of construction, characterized by high aesthetics.
- Maximum resistance to earthquake or fire stresses, as well as weather and ambient conditions (moisture – cold)
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs.
A prefab house of about 100qm, since the order and the foundation, will take about a month to build and place with pumping and electrical installations.
Strict criteria govern the qualitative selection of Swedish timber, which is very tough, extremely compact, of great specific weight, high mechanical resistance to crushing, chemically discharged and certified.
Drying wood in special dryers makes wood one of the most suitable building materials for prefabricated houses with strengths up to 80% higher than conventional timber.
After the drying process, only 12% of the original moisture content of the wood remains, making it immune to microorganisms.
No structural material can be compared to the warmth and harmony that wood gives.
It is organic non-toxic and is the most important natural renewable raw material used as building material.
It has heat-insulating and anti-seismic behavior.
A natural wood fiber product with cement bonding material of 2.00 mx 0.60 m.
Features: They offer mechanical strength, thermal insulation, sound insulation and sound absorption, with excellent reaction to fire. A wood-based material that is not affected by high humidity. Heraklith wood slabs are lightweight, easy to install with excellent adhesion to concrete.
They have high breaking strength and durability.
It is stored and can be used outdoors.
Heraklith wood is a product with a reaction to fire classification B, does not melt, produces flaming droplets (d0) and does not produce smoke on fire (class s1).
Applications: Construction of roof or side walls, external heat-sealing and thermal insulation of external walls, from a material with mechanical strength.
Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
Expanded Polystyrene, or EPS for short, is a light foamed plastic material. Each Expanded Polystyrene-EPS granule consists of 98% air and 2% plastic. It is practically impervious to moisture and the stability of the air inside it gives a great thermal insulation capacity.
It is no coincidence that Extruded polystyrene EPS has more than 60% of the market for insulating materials in construction in Europe and has been used with undeniable and lasting results over the last 40 years.
Generally, expanded polystyrene (EPS) has the following properties:
Excellent thermal insulation properties
Great shock absorption
Very low audio transmission rate.
Great mechanical strength
Resistant to moisture
Very low water permeability and water absorption
Flexible mechanical strengths
Reliable and self-engraving material (new technology)
Absolutely safe – harmless to humans
Neuter is a grid made of hot-dip galvanized sheet metal or cold-rolled sheet metal.
The non-ferrous metal is used for: reinforcement of plasters, plaster reinforcement over the water-repellents, – as a remaining formwork – for the connection of old and new concrete (or old with new plaster) – for increased fire protection of coatings,
The neurotrusion has two nerve zones of different dimensions and the number of holes between the nerves differs.
The neurometal is always positioned so that the smear covers the concave side of the large nerves rather than the acne. When placing the rows of leaves, the joints must be displaced.
Our neurometal has: The main belt, with ribs 10mm in height and 8mm width and 5x5mm inverted reinforcement belt. Between the nerves there are 8 rows of holes. The ribs at the edges of the sheet fit perfectly with one another.
It is a high performance 3-layer vapor-permeable breathing membrane and has the following main features:
It is resistant to tearing, ultraviolet radiation and time.
Made of material lightweight, clean and easy to cut and apply.
Excellent water tightness
Excellent elasticity at high and low temperatures
Protects construction from windbreak, snow and dust.
Extruded polystyrene is a foamed synthetic material, widely spread worldwide with many building uses. It is a “closed alveolar structure” material which, by polymerization and continuous extrusion, takes the form of heat insulating plates.
Thanks to its flawless heat insulation and mechanical performance, extruded polystyrene foam is widely used in a variety of applications, providing reliable manufacturing solutions.